I. Master of Divinity
Program Description: The Master of Divinity (M.Div.) is designed to prepare the candidate, man or woman, for ordination into the Christian ministry and ministerial leadership in the church and related institution.
Eligibility: B.Th, B.A or Equivalent
Curriculum and Credit: The content of the curriculum covers five areas of study: biblical, theological, historical, missiological, and practical. The course credit requirement varied as follows:
(1) A minimum of 90 credits of theological courses for student with no B.Th. degree.
(2) A minimum of 65 credits of theological courses for student with B.Th. degree.
II. Bachelor of Theology (B.Th)
Program Description: B.Th is a four year undergraduate degree which prepares the candidate for fulltime ministry in the church and related service.
Eligibility: Matriculation Passed or Equivalent.
Curriculum and Credit: The candidate for this degree typically must complete a minimum 128 credits of course work in Biblical, Theological, Practical, Historical, Mission and Religio-Social Studies.
Application and Entrance Examination (M.Div., B.Th)
- Obtain the application form from TCC Office, TBC-Y Building, No. 156 A, Baho Road, Sanchaung or download at tccygn.com.
- Submit the application form and required documents to TCC office or send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The required documents are:
(1) Pastor or head of mother church
(2) Association/Synod Executive Secretary
(3) Health certificate for study purpose
(4) Financial sponsor
(5) Essay on candidate’s Christian Experience
(6) Copy of matriculation certificate
(7) Copy of bachelor degree certificate (M.Div only)
(8) Copy of matriculation transcription
(9) Copy of bachelor degree transcription (M.Div only)
- Application Deadline is 17 May 2016, 4:00 PM.
- Written Test will be held on 23 May 2016 (Monday), 9:00AM – 12:00PM and personal interview on 24 May 2016 (Tuesday) at the same in Room 4 & 5, 3rd Floor, TBC-Y Building, No. 156 A, Baho Road, Sanchaung.
Full Scholarships and Partial Scholarship are available.
The College provides students who need residence in Yangon.
Liberal Arts Program
I. Diploma in Social Work
Program Description: The Social Work program aims to train the candidate to meet the increasing needs of quality services in the communities and humanitarian social centers in Myanmar. It also equips the candidates with the essential knowledge and skills to provide efficient professional service which supports the maintenance of best practices in welfare and case management, counseling and program management.
Eligibility: Matriculation (10th Standard passed) is eligible for applying the program.
Curriculum and Credit: The total duration of the whole program is six months. The candidate must complete term 1 in 3 months and term 2 in the same duration.
DSW101 Introduction to Social Work
DSW102 Human Behavior and Social Development
DSW103 Psychology 16 hrs
DSW104 Disability Studies
DSW105 Practicum I
DSW201 Methods of Community Research
DSW202 Case Management
DSW203 Mental Health
DSW204 Ethics for Human Service
DSW205 Practicum II
Internship Fields: The school will work closely with Humanitarian Service Centers (Orphanage Home, Children Home, Old-age Home, Disabilities Training Center, Special Care Centers, etc.) to ensure the acquired skills and knowledge are applied into practice. In this, they will learn to integrate theory into practice by observing and practicing skills and methods at an individual, group or community level.
II. Diploma in Business Management
Program Description: The Diploma in Business Management program is offered for providing continuous learning who could not engage in full time study in business management.
Eligibility: Any Bachelor degree holder is eligible to apply.
Curriculum and Credit: This program responds to the demand of skill labor in business world. The candidate for this diploma must show competence in the following area of study:
DBM101 General Management
DBM102 Human Resource Management
DBM103 Principles of Marketing
DBM104 Financial Accounting